Monday, March 1, 2010

Snowman

This weekend I participated in a SnowDay. I play kickball in the spring with a local group, good old fashioned school yard kickball. As we got a few inches of snow, the group organized a snowman contest, kickball games, and a capture the flag game. Even in NYC where anything goes it is amazing to me the rude comments that get called out about how we are losers playing kickball or making snowman. Not everyone seems to understand the joy of acting like a kid and letting loose. I don't know if it makes them uncomfortable or they are just jealous.

I hope I never get too old to appreciate a good snowman making contest.

The other side of our upside down snowman is a bunny. That's right it is a Rubin's Vase snowman. I'm not sure how we lost.

1 comment:

  1. That snowman rocks. He is by far the coolest snowman I have ever seen and the fact that his backside is a bunny only makes awesome awesomer. You should have won!
    JenS

    ReplyDelete