Sunday, March 21, 2010

Competition

I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday. There were so many observations, thoughts, and feelings from this weekend that I can't process quite yet. So the videos will have to speak for themselves. Sufficient to say, I want to do this again soon though I suspect I'll be riding the competition high for some time.

There are 5 videos: Cha Cha Bronze 1, Rumba Bronze 1, Open Waltz, Open Tango, and Open Foxtrot. The open dances were at a Silver 1 level in terms of steps I think.














1 comment:

  1. Jen, Beautiful!!! You look amaizing! I so impressed. I wish I was there. Your dress are beautiful. They are my favorite color.
    Thank you for inviting me to your blog.
    I can't wait for your lesson @ the meeting on Monday:)

    ReplyDelete